Peaceworks invites contribution for its upcoming issues on various topic concerning, but not limited to, peacebuilding and development in South Asia:
• Original un-published (nor under review for publication anywhere) articles/ research papers, project notes, commentary, book reviews; should be submitted.
• All contributions to be submitted in MS Word (doc/docx) file, Times New Roman, Size 12, Line spacing 1.5 in English (UK style).
• Research papers/articles (including acknowledgements and references) must not exceed 6000 words.
• Project notes, perspectives, commentary and book reviews must not exceed 3000 words.
• Research papers/ articles to be accompanied by an abstract of 150-200 words maximum and up to 5 keywords.
• Main content of a research paper/ article should be arranged under systematic headings and sub-headings which should be in bold. Section numbers may be used to logically structure the paper.
• All tables and figures are to be numbered, captioned and referred-to in the text at appropriate places. Photographs and maps must be in high resolution jpeg 300 dpi and only in black and white.
• Full citation of all references and sources must be provided. References within articles and in the References section should follow the Harvard style of referencing.
• All submissions should be sent in MS word format to the Editor, Peaceworks at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Authors are requested to provide their institutional affiliations along with their full name, address for correspondence and specify the corresponding author along with their email ID for correspondence.